Some of you know I do a vision board every year with my annual goals depicted in images.
Here is what I do?
- I get in a meditative state using music.
- I reflect on the areas of my life: mind, body, soul, spirit, home, friends, family, lover, community, career, finances, adventures, etc.
- I choose images either using magazines or the internet (google images) that best depict my goals in each of these areas.
- I arrange them on a poster board.
- I post my vision board in my kitchen.
- I work towards achieving every goal.
The key to a great vision board is to feel your way into it. Don’t think your way there. Use your heart and soul. And most of all have fun!