My new favorite book this season is by May McCarthy called The Path to Wealth: Seven Spiritual Steps to Abundance. I usually avoid gimmicky sounding books, but this one came across my radar while listening to George Noory’s radio show – Coast to Coast AM.
What I like best about her work is the way she blends her business savviness with her spirituality. For instance, she calls her higher-self the Chief Spiritual Officer (CSO).
uomo cerca donna Montesilvano Her book outlines a 7 step gratitude practice.
- Read something inspiration for about 10 minutes.
- Write a letter to your CSO.
- Read the letter out loud and with emotion.
- Using your imagination visualize what you are creating in your life.
- Notice the gentle and not so gentle nudges from your CSO.
- Celebrate and record in your demonstration journal all the ways your CSO has guided you.
- Right before you go to bed make a quick list of gratitudes for the day and make a quick list of people you need to forgive and forgive them.
I added this practice to my morning practices and it has really made a huge difference in my life. I especially like writing down all the daily guidances I get from my CSO in my demonstration journal.
donna cerca uomo Matera
Below is a template for the Daily CSO Letter. Try it for 30 days.
Exercise Write out a CSO letter using the following guide:
Dear CSO, Thank you for my . . .
(List what you have and are grateful for.)
Thank you for my . . .
(List what you want as gratitude statements, as though you already have them.)
Thank you, CSO, for your universal power operating in my life. For all this good and more, I give great thanks. I now release these words to the law, truth, and power of the universe and know that it is done.
With gratitude and love,